ArtiMinds Robotics GmbH
Exhibition hall 8 – Booth 8419
Trade Fair Highlight
If wired components such as large capacitors, coils, connectors or switches need to be plugged on printed circuit boards, the THT method is usually the only alternative.
This precise and filigree work is mostly still done manually and involves a lot of effort. The major challenges are the resilience of metal parts and plastic, the tolerances of the component housings and the high number of variants of electronic components.
The Robot Programming Suite... read more
Software for assembly
- Planning and simulation software
- Software for controlling robots and systems
- Other software for assembly
Services and organisation
- Control, programming and commissioning services
- General programming services